#Marilynettes ~ On July 30, 1962 Marilyn Monroe watched some clips of director J. Lee Thompson’s movies in Arthur Jacob’s (producer) screening room. She liked his worked and agreed to let him direct her and Dean Martin in the upcoming movie “I Love Louisa.” Marilyn learned that day that Jule Styne who wrote “Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend” would be writeing songs for her in the movie.
She called her lawyer Milton Rudin later that day because she wanted to redo her will.
Marilyn was also told today by Fox’s secretary Cherie Redmond that Marilyn’s housekeeper Eunice Murray would deal with her Fox mail and private mail from now on.
- ohheaven likes this
- dahliaholliday likes this
- jessicabader likes this
- ilmioiointe reblogged this from marilynettelounge
- artieshaw reblogged this from marilynettelounge
- nousaghichan reblogged this from marilynettelounge
- moezmoney likes this
- niallshappytrail likes this
- pantiesjaysandmike likes this
- longconversation reblogged this from marilynettelounge
- jonathanandreww reblogged this from marilynettelounge
- we-are-not-machines likes this
- the-john-tyler likes this
- marilynettelounge posted this