#Marilynettes ~ That old black magic has me in it’s spell,
That old black magic that you weave so well.
Those icy fingers up and down my spine,
The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine,
The same old tingle that I feel inside,
And then that elevator starts it’s ride,
And, baby, down and down I go,
Round and round I go,
Like a leaf that’s caught in a tide.
I shoud stay away but what can I do?
- sunnylaidbackla reblogged this from marilynettelounge
- ghostgif likes this
- mizbingley reblogged this from everythingbutharleyquinn
- muttton likes this
- applebutterbomb likes this
- everythingbutharleyquinn reblogged this from marilynettelounge and added:
- clownyprincess likes this
- montecristos likes this
- smartless67 likes this
- worceracs reblogged this from marilynettelounge
- babygb30 likes this
- cash4rimjobs likes this
- brightorangerain likes this
- sexykitsune9264 likes this
- someheresomethere likes this
- xoxomarilynmonroe answered: I hear your name!
- nerdandsad reblogged this from marilynettelounge
- bellefemelle likes this
- dropsofstars likes this
- marilynettelounge posted this